Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kristen Stewart- Born This Way

     Kristen. What a beautiful name. Kristen Stewart. Even more beautiful... Kristen Pattinson. (ooo this one is too good... I can not wait for this to happen).



      She is such a beautiful person; Inside and out. Rob is so utterly BLESSED to have her.


   Kristen is not what some people call... "bitchy"... now THAT is the opposite of her. She is very strong and independent, and one heck of an amazing actress.





    SOME people *ahemm, you know who you are* Just say they hate her... or loathe her.
    Really? Do you really loathe Kristen? You do not have ANY reason too. I think it is a jealousy thing. She is beautiful, fearless, talented, and will marry the best guy in the world... Robert Thomas Pattinson. (come on, you know they will get married later).  Anyway...
   true love <3



and to the people who say she does not ever smile...



















i spot the Robsten bracelet :)

                           YOU ARE SO VERY, VERY wrong.










this always makes me laugh, haha.
Nice.


beautiful. 

I have been thinking about this today:

I am beautiful in my way
cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track
Baby, I was born this way


- Lady Gaga; "Born This Way"

Kristen IS beautiful in her own way. God makes NO mistakes. She is on the RIGHT track.
Baby...
She was born this way.

I love you Kristen.

I LOVE YOU ROBSTEN


i thought this screencap I made would really brighten your day :D


Robsten Forever
Respect Robsten





No comments:

Post a Comment