Saturday, September 11, 2010

Da BritPack Roadtrip

This does not surprise me. Robert found a way to get to his girl, Kristen. He would do anything to get to her. He would drive thousands of miles to get to her... O. HE DID.

i wonder who you are texting, Mr. Pattinson ?! Does the name Kristen Stewart ring a bell ? ;P 
(Everytime I see him with his phone I think of him texting Kristen. He  probably is.)



Yes, you read it. Just in case you live under a rock and do not know this already, Rob, along with his two best friends, Tom and Sam, drove from Los Angeles to New Orleans... Or as many Rob/Kristen lovers (especially me) like to say, Nude Orleans.

The #BritPack (I want that to be a trending topic on twitter) went from LA, Santa Fe, Lubbock, and Houston to Nude Orleans. The last picture we all have of them is from Houston, so they are presumably in NOLA, and let me tell YOU something. I have drove from Houston to NOLA, actually. It is a five to six hour drive, and there is nothing interesting in between. So, I definitely believe the boys are there already. It just makes sense.

Let us discuss how they will get back to Los Angeles.
Here are my theories...

1. Robert, Thomas, and Samuel (hehe sometimes I like calling them by their first names, I bet they hate that, though, lol) Sorry... where was I. Oh yes. The boys drive back to LA WITH Kristen.

2. Kristen flies back to LA, so the boys can enjoy some male bonding... idk. It is a possibility.

3. Kristen is not done with filming On the Road , and she flies somewhere else to film the rest of the movie. (I am pretty sure NOLA is the last stop for filming, though.)

4. Rob and Kristen go back to LA together, while Sam and Tom drive the car back.
(Again. I think this one is unlikely.)

Maybe the automobile the #BritPack is currently driving is a rental, and maybe they all are flying back! Who knows?

Rob knows. Kristen knows. Tom knows. Sam knows. We will just have to wait and see.



Just think. 

Every night that Rob and Kristen are together...
They are doing this.



.... Pure Robert&Kristen bliss....
 Like how I edited it???

and then they do this...



this....

yea. 

#RobstenForever

make that a trending topic, would you. WE really could. I say it about a ZILLIIIIIIIon times a day!
It has become my slogan...


bye for now. 

Really. Think about it. I am really liking New Orleans right now.
Oh, Nude Orleans...




No comments:

Post a Comment