Monday, September 13, 2010

Genuine Couple... Chemical Bonds; Pursuit of Happiness


Beautiful. Now THAT is one awesome picture. I love seeing Robert with a guitar in hand.


        O... what was I going to say????
O yes.
     Isn't it great that Rob and Kris have found privacy in NOLA? I know they are having fun, and enjoying themselves. This makes me very happy and makes me feel very warm and cozy inside because seeing Robert and Kristen happy warms my heart. It is like households. When the mom is happy, everyone is happy. When Rob/Kris are happy, we are all happy.  It not only warms my heart... I think it is baking at 350! Roberto and Kristen make us feel hot, hot, hot. They have that effect...

   They are not only a sexy couple; They are a very real couple. I do not mean real as in "existing" (of course they do, duh) but real as in "not imitation or artificial; genuine". They are simply a couple in love... and why SOME people do not accept that... who knows. Even the people who can not accept it do not really know. (They have issues, but that is another topic.) 

Body language tells A LOT. I think I should definitely take a class on that.


                                
*stares at picture for 10 minutes* O yes, um... Oh.
Sorry; Getting lost in their body language and beautiful faces... and legs.
;)

The point is that Rob and Kristen are very unique and genuine. There will NEVER, I repeat NEVER  be another Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

       They have become role models for people, including me. As much as some people try to act like them, they will fail. Rob and Kristen are simply just unique. I think everyone knows that by now, or have at least figured out that they are slightly different then the usual celebrity. It is common sense!

                           They are one of God's special creations... made for each other. Much like a chemical bond. They are attracted to one another, which is pretty much the simplest definition of a chemical bond.
                              
     
               But everyone needs to remain aware that they ARE part of creation, and that we are all created equal. Endowed by [our] creator with certain unalienable rights, which among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The Declaration of Independence says it right. That is what Rob and Kris deserve...  Happiness, certain rights like all other human beings have, and life. An amazing life... with each other.

                     Respect, folks. Respect. This is what my blog's name is, right? Respect Robsten. 
                                                                                  Amen.


R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
take care, TCB

- Aretha Franklin; "Respect"


Robsten Forever,
and Respect Robsten




No comments:

Post a Comment