Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ROBSTEN PARTY!

For my birthday this year, all I asked for was a "Robsten" cake. I pretty much designed everything you see here, and I think that this is the first ever "Robsten Party". If you have any questions, please comment below the post :)
please note: I blurred out some things on the pictures.

I choose the colour blue that Tiffany's uses. (Tiffany's blue, like on the boxes.)
I wanted them to write "Rpattz" and "Kstew" in hearts, 
and most importantly,
MY SLOGAN
"ROBSTEN FOREVER"
(on all 4 sides, by the way)




 Every where you looked there were Rob/Kristen pictures. The napkins say:
"Love, forever and always" <3


silver looks great with Tiffany's Blue and black. Notice the ballon; it has the same slogan as my napkins :D


A tribute that I made to Robert's hometown, LONDON :DDDD 
Again, pictures of Robert and Robsten everywhere.




O mom.... she got me a Robward life-size cutout. WOW. Where do I put this ???? 
:)


closer view of the cake.




this is one of my favourite pictures of all time; this was on every place setting.




This was probably my favourite part of the table.
I put 5 pictures of our favourite couple on the front of the table, and obviously I had to include the lovely "nuzzling in Moantreal" picture !!!!

With that said and done, I just want to say thank you to my family for all of this. It was above and beyond expectation. 
All I wanted was a #Robsten cake, but I got a lot more.

Oh, by the way....

You are NEVER to old for a RoBsTeN PaRtY :DDDD


*if you use this on your website, please credit me*


No comments:

Post a Comment