Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whom is Where and Where is Whom?



     They have done it again. The media has done it again! When these reports came up on TweetDeck, they actually made me giggle while I was sipping my tea, writing on my blog, and hoarding more pictures of Robsten. Yes, I did this all at the same time. 
   
    First of all, I want to verify where Rob and Kristen are at the moment. Rob is still in Los Angeles, California finishing a film called Water For Elephants . Kristen recently left for Montreal to do boot camp for a movie, On the Road .  The night of July 13, 2010, Rob went to another concert of his good friend's, Sam Bradley, and keep in mind... KRISTEN IS SURELY IN MONTREAL!


Sites were (and maybe still ARE) posting pictures of Rob leaving from the concert, and here are some things that I heard on twitter. (Everyone was laughing about this)
   
1. Rob went to the hotel Kristen was saying at to see her.... Um.. does Kris have two bodies? Can she be two places at one time????  People, everyone knows that Kris is in MONTREAL! Rob is at that hotel, too!


2. Rob and Kristen are staying together in Japan....  Really? REALLY? How do you.... oh,  just nevermind. 


  Well, I am off to go tweet, tweet, tweet!


 BYE FOR NOW ;D


ROBSTEN FOREVER




I would like to thank @RobstenWorld . The first time I saw this, they tweeted it. <3





                        








    


No comments:

Post a Comment